Implementation can take many forms from a simple model enhancement to a full replacement of the existing tools and improving the models and processes. Our team is on hand to provide any level of assistance you may require, examples of previous work undertaken is as follows but should you have any questions then please do contact your local consulting representative.
- Re-model of existing VIP4.5, or VIP4.5 converted models, using the latest standard code.
- Inclusion of new products and assets into existing models.
- Enhancement/inclusion of Guarantee and Option calculations that may not be fully modeled in existing models.
- Implementing a fund/company structure to allow for dynamic decision rules and asset rebalancing.
- Inclusion of new actuarial process calculations due to new regulation such as Solvency II or expand existing functionality of the current model set.
- Amendment of the model to allow both deterministic and stochastic processing.