Over time models may become layered with new calculations, there may be enhanced or extra functionality available from newer versions of the software or new hardware may have been released. To ensure your model is performing efficiently in terms of coding, process and IT infrastructure then our combined team of technology and actuarial consultants can assist you in profiling and amending the models and processes. Examples of the consulting we can undertake is provided below and should you have any questions then please contact your local consulting representative.
- Examination of the model structure under best practice approach to modeling in order to improve model runtimes.
- Analysis of the code to determine the inefficient use of Algo Financial Modeler functionality or identify code where a large proportion of time is spent therefore highlighting a focus for model improvements.
- Analysis undertaken to identify what external processing is completed that could be moved within Foundation and Enterprise to reduce the end to end processing time and also reduce manual intervention and manipulation by providing more automation.
- Model review to identify how new functionality could be used within your models and processes along with its potential impact.
- Example runs on our in-house servers and grid set-up of your models to provide indicative runtimes for particular IT set-ups.